Frugi Trail Blazing Backpack - Chameleon Forest
Ready for an adventure? Our brand NEW Trail Blazing Backpack is all set to explore the great outdoors! Full to the brim with clever features and designs, the large main pocket has a 13" laptop sleeve and has a drawcord opening with clasp closures. Ideal for days out, this bag comes with its own pack-away raincover to protect its contents from the rain! With drawcord adjustable side pockets, this backpack has an adjustable chest strap, shoulder straps and a padded back and straps for extra comfort. The outer fabric is made from post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop - a clever weave that helps to stop any rips and tears
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Available in two fun and colourful Frugi prints
- Chameleon Forest: With contrasting Tiger Orange trims, this print will stand out from the crowd, not blend in!
- Lotus Bloom: With contrasting Bumblebee Yellow trims, this print is inspired by national flower of India, the lotus flower
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Zip compartment on the front with a Frugi branded zip pull
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Water resistant panel on the base
- Wipe clean
- 26cm x 42cm x 12cm approx.
- Capacity: 12 litres
- Coordinates with our Toasty Trail and outerwear collections
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item