Frugi Trail Blazing Backpack - Rhino
Make every adventure bright with our ready-to-go Trail Blazing Backpack. Full to the brim with clever features and designs, this kids' backpack has a large main pocket with a drawcord opening, a 13" laptop sleeve and a flap top with clasp closures and a pocket with a zip fastening. Perfect for your kid's big outdoor explorations, there's a hidden pack-away rain cover at the bottom that unfolds to protect the bag and its contents during a downpour. We've added an adjustable chest strap, padded and adjustable shoulder straps and a padded back for a super comfy fit. Plus, the drawcord-adjustable pockets on the sides are ideal for popping reusable flasks and bottles.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made the outer fabric and lining of this kids' rucksack from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop - a clever weave that helps to stop any rips and tears
• Inner: lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• In a colourful all over print
• Contrasting trims
• Clear plastic buckle and strap adjusters made from 50% Recycled Plastic and 50% Conventional Plastic
• Two pockets on the front with Frugi branded silicone zip pulls
• Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
• Reflective detailing on the front and straps
• Water resistant panel on the base with foam padding
• Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
• 26cm x 42cm x 12cm approx.
• Capacity: 12 litres
• WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
• PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item
• Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester