Traditional Snakes & Ladders by Bigjigs
Snakes and Ladders, the traditional board game loved by families across the globe! The Bigjigs Toys Snakes and Ladders game can be enjoyed by up to 4 players at a time.
Players must race each other to the top of the board. Skip the squares when you land at the base of a ladder, but watch out for the head of a snake that will have you sliding all the way to the base of its tail!
This set includes everything you need for hours of competitive fun, including dice and 4 colourful counters. This colourful wooden Snakes and Ladders board game is a great way to develop basic math skills such as counting, addition and subtraction.
The ideal board games for kids, it promotes social skills and teaches children about turn-taking. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards.
How To Play Snakes and Ladders
- Each player puts their counter on the first square
- Everyone takes it in turns to roll the dice. Once rolled, move your counter forward
- If you land on a square that has a ladder, you can climb up it
- If you land on the head of a snake, you need to slide down its tail
- The first player to get to 100 wins!
Snakes and Ladders product features:
- Up to 4 players
- Made from premium quality, responsibly sourced wood
- Suitable for 3+ years
- 28cm W x 28cm H